Skip to content

F-1: Employment and Practical Training

As an F-1 International Student you have three different types of work authorization opportunities:

On Campus Employment

Off Campus Employment

Practical Training (CPT, OPT, STEM OPT)

To learn more about each type of work authorization, please click on their specific pages.

You can also learn more about employment regulations from the ICE website.