Skip to content

F-1: Sponsored Students

Marymount University students who are sponsored by an embassy, ministry, cultural mission, government, etc. should submit requests for letters to the Office of the Registrar's Sponsored Students

Types of letters Marymount's Office of the Registrar can provide include: 


  • Academic Certification Letter

  • Tutoring Letter

  • Conference Letter

  • Expected Graduation Date Letter

  • Enrollment Verification

  • Schedule Print-Out

  • Degree Completion Letter

To request a letter listed above, email and indicate the type of letter you need. Be sure to include your sponsor's name and contact information, so that the letter can be addressed to your specific sponsor. Your request for a letter must come from your Marymount student email account. (New students may request letters from their personal email accounts prior to starting at Marymount, but will be required to use their Marymount email account once their first semester begins.)

For more information, visit the Office of the Registrar's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) webpage.